Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Introduction

Introduction
 

            In college writing 2 I was introduced to the research process that established and reinforced arguments and different point of views. I was also introduced to multi-source and synthesis writing. I learned how to process and develop different projects by starting with a statement of purpose and making a design plan before I conducted my project. This helps your understanding what your project will be about and helps you organize your ideas and thoughts.  Throughout the course, I did many revisions with the help of my classmates. The majority of this class was computer work. We did many of our assignments through blogger or turnitin.com. Throughout the semester the assignments became more difficult. The different projects that I did taught me different styles of writing. In the fist project, I learned how to break down a visual and see how the author interprets it. In the second project, I had to learn to develop an argument through pictures. My next project was the annotated bibliography, which helped me organize my data on my research topic. Throughout this semester, these different projects helped me prepare for my final project, which was my research paper, because I already had the context to support my argument.


No comments:

Post a Comment